Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's Kris Allen



This is the only American Idol season when I didn't care who would win. Either way I would still be happy. I love Adam Lambert. I could still see his performances in my mind long after the show. His first take on Mad World blew me off. And the Track of my Tears performance was so classic. This he again brought to fore in yesterdays A Change is Gonna Come. I love his performances, but the blogs are right, a lot of poeple may not be in to these things like screaming and rock and roll. Adam is a visual delight.

Kris on the other hand is more listenable. I could never recall any of his performances except for Heartless which was last week. But I do like his songs when I listen to my ipod. I guess it boils down to how still conservative America is. No matter how far we are into the twenty-first century, it's still the conservative straight guy next door who wins.

No comments:

The International Breastfeeding Symbol

May sasabihin ako sayo.

May sasabihin ako sayo.
Powered By Blogger