Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Mornings at San Ramon





























In reading denouements of stories the emotion that builds up suddenly crashes and then simmers down. You close the book and forget about the emotion except when the author is so good that the ideas linger like spectres that continue to haunt you keeping you awake even when your eyes are closed.








Mood right now is like a very good book that has been keeping me awake even if the specter happened a very long time ago. I drove around the city early morning for hours trying to drown my thoughts on speed, autistic repeats of songs on the radio and these wonderful pictures I took from San Ramon. I hope they don't cut down these beautiful trees as they have already done with many along the coast.

No comments:

The International Breastfeeding Symbol

May sasabihin ako sayo.

May sasabihin ako sayo.
Powered By Blogger