Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Scribblings









I am very volatile lately. It must be that the chemicals in my body is in such a fragile equilibrium that only very minor occurences tips me into mood swings. I was not able to go to Manila as I was planning to. I have studied for the two day infant stabilization course bought the tickets but unfortunately I came down with the flu the night before my flight. I know I could take my chances and go ahead with the plan. But I don't know why I didn't and I just slept through it that Monday afternoon. When I woke up I was not forgiving myself for what happened. Why do I let others always decide for me? why can't I make myown decisions? do I have to wallow in someone else's tears all the time?

No comments:

The International Breastfeeding Symbol

May sasabihin ako sayo.

May sasabihin ako sayo.
Powered By Blogger