Saturday, May 10, 2008

I Lost Another Rosary

I cannot remember when I started wearing a rosary in my pocket. I cannot even remember how many I have lost. I used to wear black beaded rosaries initially but I eventually loose them and bemoan how expensive they are. Since then I started wearing the brown wooden ones. I love the rosaries I have lost because all of them are the ones I have put my strength and devotion in through the rough times in my life. The prayer have guided me when my thoughts hover all over the place. Before the rosaries were placed in my right hand pocket but since I wanted to make my body symmetrical for the feeling that I have been using the half of my body most, I flipped the orientation of things in my jeans pockets. So there, I lost the rosary I have been using since fellowship. I thought it will suddenly turn up in my clothes or room or the car, but its been five days now. Now i officially declare that it is lost and I opened a plastic case of the rosary given by the Carmelite sisters last year.

No comments:

The International Breastfeeding Symbol

May sasabihin ako sayo.

May sasabihin ako sayo.
Powered By Blogger