Friday, April 25, 2008

Macbook Hate it !!!


It was a toss between the smallest Vaio and the black Macbook. It was really the sleek lines of the Vaio that I was attracted to, but the 1.2 Hz bugged me plus the unavailability of an international warranty and the thought of having to buy anti-virus systems yearly just to keep an investment safe made me buy the 2.5kg black Mac. Of course it saved me the hassle of buying the antivirus, but little did I know I have a new ballgame all together with my purchase.

First, it does not run on Windows yehey I'm virus free. But I have to learn how the whole Leopard thing works. So half of the time I am lost in the new screen maze I am overusing the help function of the computer. Next there is supposedly a way to work windows vista with all the added software into the computer. Hell who really knows how to do that except some mac expert who is nowhere in sight at least five hundred meters away from where I live.

So here is the deal. Next time I buy it does not have to be that conservative thinking of not paying off for a antivirus software or warranties. As with my previous computers I never needed them anyway. I still have to see what is the great advantage is using a Mac.

No comments:

The International Breastfeeding Symbol

May sasabihin ako sayo.

May sasabihin ako sayo.
Powered By Blogger