Wednesday, May 16, 2007

in order to heal you have to heal yourself first


I met this lady who does shiatsu massages. I was amazed with her stories because they are real life up to the minute things better told than read. Suffice to say she said you can only give energy which is the effect of the massage only if you are energized yourself. She stressed the importance of meditation and limiting the number of clients.

It was then clear that for me - to heal others, I have to heal myself first. I am feeling better now. I get to sleep longer now. I have lost the thoughts that haunt me and keep me tossing in bed at night. I see a bright sunny day, as a bright sunny day. But I am fearful. Fearful that the illness might come back. Sana wag na lang.

No comments:

The International Breastfeeding Symbol

May sasabihin ako sayo.

May sasabihin ako sayo.
Powered By Blogger